Thread: Video not playing in JW Player in windows 7

Video not playing in JW Player in windows 7

From last one year I am using a Dell inspiron laptop, which is running with windows 7 OS, the machine is basically using for fulfill some of the daily requirement for both official and some time for personal. Along with this I also like to access internet service in my machine. The machine was working fine till the last few days, but suddenly it starts a problem regarding the graphics problem, whenever I tried to play any video file in mainly windows media player and JW and VLC media player, the player screen shuffles and aloes sometimes it freezes, for this problem I also found that the operating system is also hangs. Is there any one having any information regarding this issue? Any suggestion will be helpful for me.

Re: Video are not playing properly in windows 7

Exact similar issue I was facing in just few weeks ago, which I searched and found that the problem is occurring for graphics driver, either this one corrupted or not up-to-date. For that I did a simple process, and by this the problem is solved. Insert the driver installation disk and enter into the device manager, now right click on the desire driver application, and click update option, choose advanced offline option, locate the driver installation program from the desire place and start the installation process, by this the existing corrupted version will be replaced with the new fresh version.

The problem is also might be for the media player where you are willing to pay the video file. For that I suggest you to remove the player application program, along with this also remove the other windows collaborating file physically from your machine, and then again load it into your machine, after that now try to p0lay the video file in that player. I hope this time it will surely play. I was also having similar issue, after that I applied that and the problem is solved.

Though you mentioned that the problem is occurring with the operating system, then I think the issue is occurring for the operating system, and regarding the media player, according to me there should be some of the windows log file those are collaborating with the player installed files are missing. And there sir only one solution for this problem. run the windows reload process, for this insert the installation disk and start the process, it will first ask you to select the drive, select the desire one, where you installed earlier operating system. By this you will also overcome from the player problem, where you need to reload the player application program again in your machine. Go through this, this will surely help you.