Thread: No driver in device manager

No driver in device manager

There is no driver application listed inside of device manager. And I found this when I installed the latest version of my graphics driver, after that when I ping to the device manager, the list completely empty. I am just worried, though the hardware devices are working fine. Also they are listed in program and feature folder of my windows vista compatible Dell XPS 15 Laptop. I am just worried about this problem. What should be the cause of this problem, is there anyone hvingh any suggestion or information regarding this? Any suggestion will be appreciated greatly.

Re: No driver in device manager

I think your machine is attacked by any virus file, for that I would like o recommend you to full scan your machine with an up to date antivirus application program. I had similar issue, after that I searched everywhere for the solution but found nothing, then by the suggestion of one of my friend, I simply scan my machine, and this detects a lot of virus and affects those are situated in some of places of my machine, device manager is one of the place among them. Go through this, it will surely help you.

Though the driver applications are working fine then I think the problem is might be with the windows platform, for that recommend you to reload the operating system and after that you also need to again load other hardware driver application along with other application programs also. One of my friend was also facing similar issue, and then without go for any other trick to resolve this issue, he simple reinstall the operating system in his machine, try with this, I hope you will also able to overcome from the problem.

Relevant issue with the driver and software application programs, after install then they are not added on the start menu list, under all programs. And this I encounter after install a browser application program in my windows XP compatible machine. During the installation I was checked the option to add the software application into windows start menu list, till then this not added, along with this I was also checked to add in quick launch option, it added over there, can’t understand why this not added only into the start menu. This problem is not only with a particular software application, each and every application is not added over there. What might be the cause? Is there anyone having any solution for this?

Type and insert devmgmt.msc into the search panel of start menu in your machine, check whether this one is open the device manager, this will directly show you the listed driver application program. I recommend you to remove the graphics card from your machine, and for that start your machine in safe mode, before that download the latest version of high definition graphics driver, which is compatible with your machine specification and also with the operating system. Run the installation process, it will first ask you to remove the existing one and this will direct yo9u to install ten new version in your machine, by following installation instructions load the driver and reboot you’re your machine after the process completes. Try once with this, it will may be help you.