Thread: I am not able to view THUMBNAIL PREVIEWS of Video Files in windows 7

I am not able to view THUMBNAIL PREVIEWS of Video Files in windows 7

I have a Dell Studio laptop with Windows 7 pre-installed. The issue is that the video files saved on my laptop are NOT viewing thumbnail previews despite having selected the essential alternative in the Files and Folders VIEW tab. They are only showing the image no thumbnail preview is being generated. In addition to it is frustrating for the reason that just an only some days ago they were viewing well. Still as I did a System Restore to an earlier date, this issue has started. . What accurately is the issue? Can you please provide me an answer?

Re: I am not able to view THUMBNAIL PREVIEWS of Video Files in windows 7

I downloaded K-lite codec-pack basic that is while my thumbnails pictures magically moved out. In windows 7. You have to open My Pictures on the classify dropped down box you have to select "Folder and Search choice". In the folder alternative, you have to open the "General" tab as well as press on "Restore Defaults" completed! It is supposed to solve the issue instantly. I in fact hope this assist you.

This take place for the reason that of any fresh codecs pack or video conversion software installed on the PC which altered the registry settings for shellEx for exacting video file extension. Although, severe issues might take place if you modify the registry wrongly. Therefore, so you have to make sure that you can do that cautiously. For additional protection, back up the registry previous to you adjust it. After that, you be able to restore the registry if a trouble occurs.

I have the similar issue. Half of my movies illustrate thumbnail preview as well as half of them do not. no thumbnail previews are exposed for any fresh files I am downloading simply the old ones are viewing. as well as I did not even perform a system restore. as a result how come unexpectedly the movie files are simply showing image as well as not thumbnail previews?? Please help.