Thread: Windows 7: in the my pictures folder required to sort pictures manually

Windows 7: in the my pictures folder required to sort pictures manually

Hey I am using windows 7 operating system installs asus computer in which I am working without any problem but now I have problem In the My pictures folder require sorting pictures manually. Where drag and drop utilized to be the method not working I want to solve this issue as soon s possible so please tell me some suggestion so that I can solve this issue as soon as possible.

Re: Windows 7: in the my pictures folder required to sort pictures manually

I would recommend you to run the System File Checker tool to do this you just have to press Start Collapse this image Expand this image, as well as after that you have to type cmd in the Start Search box. Then you have to Right-press on cmd in the Programs list, in addition to then press Run as administrator. Collapse this image Expand this image if you are impelled for an administrator password or authentication, then you have to give your password or press Continue. At the command prompt you have to type sfc /scannow and after that you have to press ok.

You have to restore the operating system to a previous point in time for that press on Start Collapse this image Expand this image and then type system restore in the Start Search box, as well as after that press System Restore in the Programs list. Collapse this image Expand this image if you are impelled for an administrator password or authentication, then you have to give your password or press Continue. In the System Restore box, press select a different restore point, in addition to then press Next. In the list of restore points, you have to press a restore point that was formed before you start to experience the problem, and after that press next. And after doing all this things you have to press Finish.

Being an expert photographer it is very important that I will be capable to place image within a folder to MY OWN requirement. I like to put in order my photos into groups or piles previous to dragging them into separate folders. It appear the merely position I be able to still perform this is on the desktop, why can I not perform this anywhere else/ this is just improper. I am considering downgrading back to a preceding Operating System to solve this issue.