Thread: Windows 7 not responding after reload into a new hard drive

Windows 7 not responding after reload into a new hard drive

I recently upgrade my machine specifications like I attach 500 GB capacity hard drive, along with those other specifications of my machine are like Gigabyte MA785-US2H Mobo motherboard. The machine is running with windows 7 os. So after attach the new hard drive, I need to install the operating system again in my machine. But after that, the windows 7 stopped working properly. Almost all the functionalities or to terminate some of the software program, along with also responding very slow with all its features. What to do now? Is there any suggestion for me to solve this issue?

Re: Windows 7 not responding after reload into a new hard drive

I think you should go for windows 7 operating system reload process, I found that in some of the operating system installation disk, if there any or some files are missing from there, then that windows platform will not load in to any machine. For that I suggest you to reload the operating system again in your system by a good and original installation disk, it might happened in your new drive, that when I was installed the operating system , for missing any windows file, the windows version was not installed properly. So try with this, I hoe by this you will surely get some help.

I was facing similar issue, so in my machine this was happened for the some of the third party software application and with the driver application program, which was actually not compatible with the windows platform. Actually I found this information after the problem I concurred in my machine, and I consult with a technical person about this problem. After that I simply removed all of them, and the problem is solved, now it is running smoothly. So I also like to recommend you to check into the program and features folder of your machine, and from there make sure that there is no software or other hardware firmware is installed which is not support the operating system firmware version. if you found any one then remove that one, if needed then install that one , which is compatible with the windows version.

There is solution that I know, which may be helped you to recover your machine in default mode, for that insert the operating system installation disk, and then start the installation process, and by press the desire key begin the process, at the first installation window the windows repair option will shows, select that option, click on that and wait till the process completes. After that I hope the windows problem that you mentioned will be overcome. Along with this, if you are still, facing the problem then I think you can try once by the start up repair option, for that, enter into the BIOS settings window, and from there select the start repair option. Begin the process and wait till the process completes.

According to my opinion about this problem I think this one so occurring for any other graphics program ,which is applied in your hard drive. Some of the visual effects or the graphics program might be the cause of this type of problem, so for that I recommend you to remove those programs from your hard drive. Along with this, run the disk cleanup program, for that you can go for the windows default process or by the use of other disk cleanup programs. Go through this, it will some hoe help you to overcome from the problem. Otherwise there is only one solution for this problem, simply format the primary drive by right click on it from my computer and reinstall the windows 7 OS again in your hard drive.