Thread: Windows 7: jpeg converting into different format which is not opening

Windows 7: jpeg converting into different format which is not opening

In my Compaq Presario F739 AU laptop, there are so many jpeg files are stored, but from last two days those files are showing as a peculiar type of icon and format, which I am not able to open . I stored them in different directories, everywhere they are showing same. My laptop is running with windows 7 OS, along with this Intel core 2 duo processor, and AMD high definition graphical interface. Is there anyone having any suggestion for this problem? How could I recover the image files?

Re: Windows 7: jpeg converting into different format which is not opening

According to my knowledge you can try to resolve this issue by a process, by this I hope you will be able to get back your jpeg image file. Ok so for the process enter into control panel from there proceed to Folder Options, open this and click on view tab, look for the option which is shown as "Always show icons, never thumbnails". Check this option, now come out from the wizard after click on apply button to apply the changes that you made. Along with this also check into the option which is looks like “Display file icon on thumbnails", now try to open the image file. i think this time you will be able to do this one.

If the format is known to you then I suggest you to search the converter from that format to jpeg format in Google, there will different web sites will open, where you can able to select desire converter which will help you to convert the converted file into jpeg format again. Along with that also recommend you to scan your machine by a up to date antivirus program. Because the problem that you mentioned might be occurring for any virus file. So if it happens then buy scan the machine it will detect and will removed from the machine.

Relevant issue is occurring in my machine, which is running with windows vista OS. The problem is in my machine is same with the image file; I am not able to see any image file in a thumbnail format. When I select the thumbnail option it directly shown to small icon, another one if I select the small icon option, it shows the images in big icon. What kind of problem is that is there anyone having any solution for this? Is it for the operating system?