Thread: Safe to delete log files in Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Safe to delete log files in Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Hey I have windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit in my laptop and I am working in windows 7 operating system without any problem but I want to know what log files are safe to delete in Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. I am a fresh user to Windows 7 Ultimate. Can anybody tell me what log files are safe to delete in Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit? Please help me .Thanks. Any assist would be respected!

Re: Safe to delete log files in Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Windows log files include records of your PC's activity. a number of log files record perform commands, others store Internet browsing history, as well as others enclose a list of errors plus exceptions that the PC has thrown. A few log files are helpful when you require learning why your PC is behaving oddly, though taking up valuable space on your hard drive. May this information will help you.

You be able to safely delete the log files as they are merely files that remain logs of somewhat definite happening with the application the detail regarding it is specially logged into a folder where a vast number of logs are kept. Most log files are able to be deleted physically: You may attempt to take out the log files utilizing Disk Cleanup. So you have to perform disk cleanup to delete files.

You be able to utilize Disk Cleanup to clean up the entire the files on your PC. For that you have to go to Disk Cleanup by pressing the Start key. Then In the search box, you have to type Disk Cleanup, as well as after that, in the list of results, you have to press Disk Cleanup. Then In the Drives list, you have to press the hard disk drive that you would like to clean up, as well as after that you have to press OK. In the Disk Cleanup box, on the Disk Cleanup tab, you have to choose the check boxes for the file types that you would like to delete, also after that press OK. In the messages that come into view, you have to press Delete files.