Thread: Address bar and status bar not showing in windows 7

Address bar and status bar not showing in windows 7

There is a peculiar type of problem in my Acer aspire laptop, which I am using from still one year. Till then there is no problem occurred, but suddenly from yesterday suddenly I saw a problem in my machine. Before to discuss about the problem, my system specifications are like 3GB RAM, 320 GB hard drive, Intel dual core processor along with that supported by ATI Radeon graphical interface. The machine I basically used for internet access from both my office and home network. The problem is that, there is no address bar and status bar showing in my desktop screen, also the problem is occurring while I open the Mozilla Firefox web browser. I can’t understand why the problem is occurring. I am just worried about the costing to repair the machine. Is there anyone having any trick or solution for this problem?

Re: Address bar and status bar not showing in windows 7

I think the problem is occurring for effect the machine by any virus. For that I recommend you to scan your full system by an up to date antivirus application program. Because I had similar issue in my machine where as I was did a deep search on this issue, after that I found this type of problem may occur for the virus program. After that I did a full scan of my machine, and this detects the virus program. So I hope by this you will also be able to overcome from the problem.

According to me I think there might be any windows log file is missing from your machine. If so happened then I suggest you to go through the windows repair process. For that you need to insert windows installation disk, start pressing f8 from your keyboard after the manufacturer logo will appear into the screen. Now from the installation window, select windows repair option, this might be asked you for the administrative password, if so then put and start the process. One of my friends was facing relevant issue in his machine. After that I suggest him to do this technique, by this he got relief. So I hope this will also help you to overcome from the problem. Along with you cam also try on technique, which is clean the desktop, for that proceed to the personalize option, by right click on the desk screen, though this is for the icons, you can try once with this process. It may work.

I am also facing similar issue in my Dell inspiron laptop, which is running with windows vista OS. The machine is compatible with broadband connectivity. I installed AOL Netscape web browser in my machine, it was running fine but suddenly I found a problem in browser window, where the address bar and the status bar are not showing, and this starts appearing from last two days. After that I tried by reload the browser applications program, but this does not help me to resolve this one. I also tried by scan the machine, there is no virus detected. So now I think there should be any issue with the operating system, because it is also happening with other browsers in my machine. So regarding this, what should I do now? How to solve the problem?

According to the problem I would like to recommend you to make a fresh installation of the operating that you are using in your system. Because I think there might be any windows file is corrupted or missing from your laptop. By this the browser is also removed from your machine, so after the reinstallation you need to install the browser application program again. For the installation insert the windows installation disk into the CD ROM drive, now press f8, it will enter you into the windows installation disk, after that click on install now button. At first it will ask you to select the drive to load the operating system. Choose that one, where the existing OS is installed. It will first format the drive and then load the OS. After completion of the process, install other software application program those are needed. I hope this is actual solution for this type of problems, and by the process you surely able to overcome from the windows and browser problem.