Thread: Windows not able to locate any printer in windows 7

Windows not able to locate any printer in windows 7

I am using an Acer aspire laptop, which is running with windows 7 OS. The machine was running fine till the last few days. The other specification of my machines are like 3GB RAM, 456 GB hard drive, along with this NVIDIA graphical interface and Intel dual core processor. There is attached printer with my machine, and problem is with that, which is occurred in last night when I tried to print some of documents with the printer. It simply shows that, there is no printer recognized by windows platform. I can’t understand where is actual problem? Although this printer was running file till the last few weeks. And problem is happened suddenly. Is there anyone here having similar issue, or any trick to solve this one?

Re: Windows not able to locate any printer in windows 7

The problem that you mentioned in your post is completely highlights into the hardware driver. For that I would like suggest you to reload the printer driver in your machine, might be this one corrupted or not responding for any trouble. I was also facing similar issue, after that I directly did this, and the problem is solved. For driver reload insert the printer driver installation disk into CD ROM drive, now ping to device manager, from there open printer tab, right click on it and select update option choose windows recommended option, it will direct you to locate the driver installation program from any locate, browse and start the process. Try with this; I hope it will some hoe help you to resolved the problem.

Similar issue with my printer, the printer driver I recently uup0load in my Hp pavilion series laptop. The machine was working fine till the last few days with all the functionality and along with the printer. The problem was occurred when I was tried to print a pdf file, which I was download from a web site. When I click on print button, the printer wizard is opened but hanged for a certain time. After that the machine directs me to close the program. I simply close this, I thought there might any issue with windows installed software application, I checked into the program and features under control panel, there is no program are applied those can be create the problem. Then again when I tried to print a image file, the same this happened. This time I am just shocked, why this is happening? Is there someone having any information regarding this issue?

Did you install nay other software application with this printer wizard launched application program? If yes then this can be the cause of the problem that you mentioned go to the control panel, under that program and features and from there locate those applications, those are installed but without any such your prior information. Remove all of them from there and now try to connect and print any document. And in the second problem I think there might be any issue with the windows platform. For that I suggest you to check whether the printer driver firmware and the driver applications is installed properly or not in your system. I recommend you to try once by reload them. May be this will somehow help you.