Thread: Recycle bin does not restore content

Recycle bin does not restore content

Hey guys I have got Windows 7 operating system installed on my system, and usually I keep all my private files in my Recycle Bin because I don’t want my brother to access them and when ever I want them to use I just restore it. I have done this many times, following this way from a year now and I always got all the files restored successfully. But last time when I tried restoring the contents I found that the Recycle Bin was unable to do so, I have lot of personal data on the Recycle Bin which I desperately want so guys can some one help me to know how will I be able to get the files restored successfully.

Re: Recycle bin does not restore content

I think that while using your computer system you might have got the files infected due to virus and which is why you are unable to restore the files. For you to restore the files successfully, just for a try scan your computer with a official antivirus software and the see if it helps you to get the files restored successfully from the Recycle Bin. I hope that this technique works or else you will have to give way for that data to be deleted.

Have you checked the properties of the Recycle Bin of your system whether it might have got the option to restore the files . For this you will have to right click on the Recycle Bin, go to the properties and then check for this option. If you have got this thing locked then you will have to unlock it and then you will be able to successfully restore the file that you have in the Recycle Bin.

I have done exactly as you all have mentioned on your post and I have checked the settings of the Recycle Bin and have found that there were no option available for to lock or unlock the operation to store and restore the file. Also, I already have the updated version of the antivirus on my computer and have scan the files and have no virus detected, so can now any one be able to tell me what is the problem and what should be done to overcome this problem.