Thread: System crashes, shut down automatically after log on

System crashes, shut down automatically after log on

There is a peculiar type of problem occurred in my Acer aspire laptop, I recently upgrade my machine from windows XP to windows 7 OS. But after from the installation, it starts occurring a problem which quite disappoints me. After enter the user account password and name the machine direct shows that, window is shutting down, and shuts down. it is happening from this morning, when I first try to open my machine. From than this also occurred every time. I am not a technical person, so I don’t have any prior idea about the solution of this problem, so I am here to gain some knowledge about this; I hope someone from here will surely help me.

Re: System crashes, shut down automatically after log on

According to me this is quite disappointing problem for everyone. I suggest you when the machine manufacturer logo is appear into the screen, enter into the BIOS setting window, and from there look for the settings those are applied, the problem that you motioned might be occurred for may problem in the BIOS setting window, after make the changes, reboot your machine and now open in normal. I think this time it will sure starts.

Did you installed any software application just before this problem occurring? If yes then as per my knowledge this might be the cause of the problem that you mentioned. Because I was also faced exactly this problem. then after a deep search I found that the problem is occurred for a free ware third party gaming application. And then I simply remove this one from my machine, and the problem solved. So I also recommend you if you are installed any software or gaming application, then start your machine in safe mode and enter into program and features, select that one and removed from your machine. I hope this will somehow help you to overcome fro, the problem.

As per my opinion, though I had the similar issue, where as I was also not able to start my machine after insert user account password. It automatically shutdown the machine. Then without go for any tricks I directly go for customer care service, where I checked my machine, and they said that, by reinstall the operating system this problem will be solved. So i also recommend you to reload eth operating system in your machine, insert the installation disk into CD ROM drive and start boot the disk, it will first select the primary drive, and then format this one. After that it will easily install operating system in afresh way. Go through this, I hope this will surely help you to resolve the issue that you mentioned in your post.