Thread: how to get 25 digit product key of windows xp professional

how to get 25 digit product key of windows xp professional

I’ve hp pavilion laptop and I’m using windows xp professional service pack 2 in my system. few days back I’ve formatted my pc. There are many viruses entered in my computer and I don’t have antivirus software to install so, I formatted my pc and I have all my backup with me. but now, when I try to install the windows xp in my computer then I realize that I don’t have product key of windows xp. Now , I don’t understand how should I install a windows in my computer again. Do you have any idea where can I get that key for installation. Please tell me what to do. Please help me.

Re: how to get 25 digit product key of windows xp professional

Remember one thing all things are not free, if you’ve buy a original Microsoft windows xp then you should have that key with you, because it came with that key. Microsoft code key is the software that came on your machine. Microsoft use that with shops individual key code before activation. If you’ve not buy that software and you’re using pirated software then remember it is illegal to use pirated software. You can be punished under IT act. Please avoid using pirated software and use original one. I know it is costly but always go for quality not for cost.

The windows 15 digit key always come with its product. It is generated at the time of activation. If you are using pirated software then remember Microsoft has the right to deactivate your software. If you are using a duplicate software and you have lost the key of that software then you can get an universal key from the internet. You have to search for a universal product key of windows xp professional service pack 2. After getting the universal key you can install your windows xp software using that key. You just need to download that key from internet.

You can get the universal key for windows xp pro from internet. There few forums websites which offer a universal key product of windows. You have to search for your key, you just need to mention the product name version and service pack. After mentioning this you can find the universal key product for windows xp professional service pack 2. You can copy that key and paste it while the installation time. But remember, always use genuine software, the experience of quality you can only feel in the original software. You can get the windows cd from any computer shop.

nomut Guest

useful info, thanks