Thread: Windows 7: "C:\windows\system32\UmxSbxExw.dll" system 32 error message

Windows 7: "C:\windows\system32\UmxSbxExw.dll" system 32 error message

From last few days there is an error message flashes in my Dell inspiron laptop screen. Whenever I tried to open any application program, those are installed in my machine it directs me a message, looks like C:\windows\system32\UmxSbxExw.dll is either not designed or running with windows. The message is also comes when I tried to remove any program from my machine. And after this, it not allowed me to open the application or run uninstall program. What should I do now? Is there any one having any information regarding this issue?

Re: Windows 7: "C:\windows\system32\UmxSbxExw.dll" system 32 error message

This windows system 32 error messages, I was also facing the experience of similar error message, which was coming whenever I open the machine, I did a deep search on this issue, and after that I found this is occurring for the virus effect in my system 32 folder. So I think by a process this problem can be solved, now scan your machine or the particular primary drive with the up to date antivirus program. it will sure detect the virus which is effected your windows file or the drive, where you are getting the error message. Remove that one from your machine.

As per the error message, the .dll file which is in the path is either corrupted or missing from your windows folder. For that I suggest you to copy and paste this .dll file into Google, download eth file and put it into the appropriate place. I was also facing similar issue in my Acer laptop, after that by the suggestion of one of my friend I search this .dll file in internet, and got a link to download this file. Download it and apply into the correct place under system 32 folder. Go through this process, I hope by this you will be able to overcome from the problem. if this file missing from your machine then any program or application ill not terminate. After applying this in your system, restart you machine. From then the problem will be overcome.

Relevant issue in my Apple MacBook pro laptop, this is running with windows vista OS. I recently up[grade my machine in windows platform. But from that onwards whenever I tried to open any application, it flashes a message with the application installed path, that this path is recognized in your machine. I can’t understand, I am using this platform and same application program since more than one month, and suddenly this problem occurs in my machine. I checked, those applications are compatible with my machine specification and operating system version. I tried by removing one of them, those are creating problem to run, but no think is happened. I also proceed to the path, which is flashed in the error message, but get nothing, in that path. I am not having such information regarding this problem. I hope I post the problem in correct place; some will surely help me to overcome from this problem.

I think the problem that you motioned might be resolved by apply some dll file into the appropriate location of the system 32 folder. But this might not be happens in all application. As per my knowledge about this problem, there might be any files is misses from your machine which are collaborate with the particular software application program, for that I recommend you to reinstall the operating system in your machine. For that insert windows installation disk into CD ROM drive, and reboot your machine. Now enter into installation windows, from there click on install now option, it will first direct you to format your primary drive, by a windows permission, click on allow option, and by following some instructions install operating system in your laptop. By this, the missing files will be recovered in your windows folder.