Thread: Any free software for Blu-Ray? (Mac OSX)

Any free software for Blu-Ray? (Mac OSX)

I’ve ipad and I’m using Mac os in my system. I want to use blu-ray disc on my mac os. i want to convert my blu ray disc to my ipad. I want to ask that I’ll need any software for doing that ? or I can do it without any software. If I need a software then where I can find it, Please tell me. Can any blu-ray ripper is ok ?. please suggest me on this I’m new on this. Please tell me the procedure step by step, also give me the name of a website where I can find the software. Tell me the name of a sites where I can find free software. The site should be reliable and no virus should be downloaded while downloading a software, so please tell me the name of a sites where I can download without any virus issue. Please help me.

Re: Any free software for Blu-Ray? (Mac OSX)

Yes, you’ll need a software to run a blu ray disc on mac os. There are many mac burning software available on internet. You can get this software free of cost you don’t have to pay anything to them for this. You can find burn x free software on internet, it is a simple mac burning software. You can burn cd or dvd by dragging and dropping files to the main window. You can do multiple burn in the same disc. You can also erase cd or dvd. It is free cd/dvd burner software it enables you to create, organize, share and store all your cd/dvd content. This software also protect your data content in a cd/dvd. It is a perfect burning software. You can download it from internet.

On internet you’ll find a software which can burn your cd/dvd in mac osx. You just have to search on internet. You can go in google search engine and type the name of the software which you want, you’ll find it very easily. You just have to mention the name of the software. You can also type for free software, you can get the free software from different website. You have to choose good software for burning your cd/dvd. One of the best software is ‘burn x free software”. This software you can find on internet very easily and it is very easy to use also. This software protect your data of your cd/dvd. It also enable you to create, organize and share data stored on cd/dvd.

You’ll find many of the free software for mac osx on internet. You just have to search on internet on this. There is one best software for mac osx is burn x free software. This software is the best software in mac osx. This software is available on internet, you can download this software free of cost. You don’t have to pay anything for this software. You just need to type the name of this software in google search engine and you’ll get this software free of cost. This software enables you to create, manage, organize, share and store your data on cd/dvd. This software also protect your data. You cannot lost your data with this software, so download this software.