Thread: Some programs are not running correctly after windows 7 custom install

Some programs are not running correctly after windows 7 custom install

There are some of the software application programs are not running properly after custom install windows 7 in my Compaq Presario laptop. For few of the program running problem I did the custom installation. Those are running now, but other stopped working. What should be cause? Is there any one having any suggestion to information regarding. One of the extra information apart from this, I install a high definition game and graphical interface in my machine. Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Some programs are not running correctly after windows 7 custom install

I think the problem that you motioned in your post, may be appears for the graphics driver application program that you installed recently. For that I suggest you to first remove that one, and check whether the software programs are running on not. This kind of problem I was also facing in just few days back, this start happening after install realtak high definition sound driver. I thought the cause of the problem may be something else, but at last I found actual cause and by remove this one, the problem is solved. So try with this, it will surely help you.

Though you take the custom installation, I so I think after this if the application programs are installed in your from the earliest time, then the application programs might be removed from your machine. For that check by enter into the program and feature under control panel, and from there look for the programs those are installed. If they are showing there, then it’s ok. Otherwise you need to reinstall them again in your machine

Relevant issue in my machine after install windows vista, after install the operating system, along with this I also install some of the software applications, those are necessary for my daily requirement. They start responding perfectly with newly installed operating system, but suddenly after few days, it starts creating problem. It is not allowed me to terminate those software application programs. This problem occurring with some of selected software’s. Whenever I tried to open this, by double click on it, it says the application program is compatible with eth operating system version, though it was running fine in the same environment. I am not a technical person, so I have no idea to get rid of these type of problems. So I am here to gain some of the knowledge about this problem. any information will be helpful for me.

According to above problem, I think the operating system application is not properly installed in the second time. Or either some of the files those are related with eth software program, which are not running in your machine. so I think for this problem you can try one think, repair your windows version, for that insert windows installation disk, and enter into operating system install window, from there look for windows repair, click on it and wait till the process completed. Try with this, if there is any issue with the operating system or any other windows file(s), then by this problem the problem will surely removed from your machine.