Thread: Copying Of the Favorites From Windows XP To Windows 7

Copying Of the Favorites From Windows XP To Windows 7

I have been making the use of the both systems since long and also the fact is that the working of the system is the best when I am just making the use of the files that is making use of both the systems of the files in the system of the Laptop that I am making use of. I am making use of the HP laptops and also the working of the laptop with both the systems in it is the best. I have created a partition with which I can just make use of both the files that is of the Windows XP and also it is that you can just make the use of the files of the Windows 7 also. It is that I just wanted to copy all the files that are present in the favorites menu in the Windows XP and also it is that I want to copy it from the Windows XP to Windows 7. Please provide me proper solution for this.

Re: Copying Of the Favorites From Windows XP To Windows 7

At the start you have to go to the option of the Windows XP and in that you have to copy the folder in it, after that you can just go to the User profile and in that you have to go directly to the option of the favorites. After that you have to go to the files of the Account folder where you will get the details of the account that is being used and also the fact is that the working of the files are basically depended on which system you are just ruining all the file system.

And also the other option is that you can just click on to the account name and in that you have to just create another account that will work out and then you can just make use of the files that can work for the system that you are just making use of and also it is that you can just go to the options of the Windows and then in that you can just fill the address and then you can press return that you have just added to the parent folder.

Also the other option is that you can just make use of the USB Flash drive or memory that can help you to locate the files and also it can help you to transfer the files where the favorites are located and also all the files are being copied down to the desired location that you want and also the fact is that the working of the file is based on the system design and also the working of the system that you are just making us of. In that you just have to copy all the files and then you have to just right click and then you have to copy all the files and then that’s it all the files start working out well.

Also keep in mind that you don’t require to make a new folder for the favorite as you already have the folder of the favorite and it is that you just have to do some of the minor changes that can help you out with the problem that is being faced by you and also it is that the files that you are just making use of is that the working of the files that are being used for the Windows Explorer. And also the copying is not being done directly but it is first taken in to the file then it is being copied down to the system that will work out well for the system that you are just working out.