Thread: windows 7: windows restarts while copy any file

windows 7: windows restarts while copy any file

I am facing a peculiar type of problem in my windows 7 compatible machine. Whenever I tried to copy and paste any file or folder from one location to other location, the machine simply start reboot automatically, this problem happening from last three days. The machine is compatible with 3GB RAM and 320 gb hard drive, along with this Ati radeon graphical interface. Also searched everywhere for the solution, but did not found anything positive. So I hope someone from here will surely help me or provide any suggestion to resolve this problem.

Re: windows 7: windows restarts while copy any file

I think the problem should be for the operating system which is installed in your machine, some of the windows file are might be missing or corrupted in your machine. For that I would like to suggest you update the windows platform version, for this, go to start menu, and from there locate windows update option. Click on it, it will collect the information regarding the update version and will direct you to install the downloaded windows update installation file into your machine. Go through this, I hope this will help you somehow.

According to my opinion, I think the problem is might be for the graphics driver, might any operation of the windows version is creating problem for that. For that first of make sure that the driver application is working fine, for that go to the device manager, and from there locate the device driver, check for the status of the driver. If you found any problem there, them simply right click on the driver name and choose advanced option to update the driver version. Go through this, I hope this will definitely help you to overcome from the problem.

I am facing relevant issue in my Dell inspiron laptop; where I am not able to access any file or folder, the problem sin start occurring after install a high definition game. Which is takes so much time to install, and after that whenever I tried to open that game, this simply restarts the machine automatically, and from than if I try to execute any software application program, it flashes a message, the windows platform is not allowed you to access this fielder. And now when I double click on any folder to open this, it simply restarts the machine. What should I do to resolve this issue?

I would also like to suggest you to reload the operating system that is installed in your machine. For this insert windows installation disk into the CD ROM drive, now start pressing f8 after the manufacturer logo will appear into your machine screen, and from there start the windows installation process, it will first ask you to format the drive, I hope this will surely help you, because as per my knowledge about this type problems, there might be any other windows file is missing from your machine.