Thread: How to copy user profiles by default into Windows7

How to copy user profiles by default into Windows7

can anyone tell me how can I copy user profiles by default into Win7? I want to create a clean profile with my background image and attitude, and everyone should have registered with another user get this profile. Actually regarding this I have visited many of the forum site but not able to get proper solution. So if anybody has proper solution then please help me over here. And also regarding this I want to thank you.

Re: How to copy user profiles by default into Windows7

I am also looking for the same solution and regarding this I have did from my own but unable to get solution. So just tell me guys what I have did wrong in this.
    1. I created a new user
    2. Have I wanted everything I configured (firewall, office settings, background)
    3. When I had done everything I've rebooted and logged on as Administrator
    4. I then in the user profile management, the profile of the configured user clicked and copied then it was grayed out.

What did I do wrong?

If you create a new account, you need the item in purely account type to make standard user, not administrator. The fact that you can also do this retroactively, in which you "change your account type" up an account and clicking with the Maybe you have to sometimes restart and log in again as admin, then try again. I am sure now you will get fix for your issue.

I am also going through the same issue and in this, I have a standard user profile, create and export it with administrative accounts and nothing more I can do with that. I will have to do the work and stop once again a design standard user account as you want it like too and then go with 'template. So now I have explain everything over here. So please help me in order to fix my issue.