Thread: New whql drivers 260.99 for Nvidia

New whql drivers 260.99 for Nvidia

Hello friends I have just come to know that Nvidia have come up with new updation in its driver releasing whql 260.99, so i would just want to know that what extra functionality does this driver provides. Also, since I am having just 256MB RAM on my system so will this be enough for Nvidia card to function properly or will I have to upgrade my configuration inorder to support the new high features that this driver will give to my Nvidia graphics card.

Re: New whql drivers 260.99 for Nvidia

Mostly everything is concerned with boosting the performance of the system because this is the only thing which most of the customers want, they would always want their system should work quickly enough so that the operation is completed in a quick time. The updation of the drivers to 260.99 actually increases the overall level of performance, while in the same time adding SLI profiles for games like Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II and Fallout: New Vegas etc. Thus with this driver update it is sure that we are not going to face any kind of problem in playing any high graphics end game so its better to download the updated file from the internet.

Hey friend since I am also a complete game lover so as soon as I saw about the drivers update I gradually googled about this and have found that apart form more high performance and graphics quality this driver update also installs High Defination Audio driver to version 1.1.9.0 so that we can even enjoy high quality audio levels plus it even have support for GPU-accelerated features for smoother online HD videos with Adobe Flash 10.1. This it not only gives good graphics but even provides us with good levels of audio so that we can tremendously enjoy each and every bit while playing any game.

Hello friends I would like to know what are all the minimum configuration that is actually needed to have this Nvidia card to support its updated driver. I have heard allot of good thing about this driver which helps us to improve performance, which give good graphics as well as provide high audio levels. So I am curious to update my driver to this new one which Nvidia has made available so please provide with some precise information early.

The new driver that has been released have been designed to support the ION notebook GPUs
    • GeForce 8M, 9M, 100M, 200M, 300M-series, and 400M notebook GPUs,
    • Quadro 5000M,
    • Quadro NVS-series notebook GPUs and Quadro FX-series notebook GPUs