Thread: While playing video my PC hangs

While playing video my PC hangs

when playing videos, preferably , crashes my computer off and restarts itself. In wmv does not happen that often? But online videos like youtube and others. Have traveled to new codecs installed, and update GraKa temperatures checked. No matter which program I work with. I've already tried everything and installer. The problem occurs on my mind since then, I've installed the codec. Can only be imaginary. In any case, the system will crash accessible only at the second video. A video works fine. Also on the timeline back and jump, pause and play, all no stress. But no sooner is the second track, the film runs about 2 seconds, the sound is gone and there is a harsh hum, and then the computer is already out. I'm really at a loss and wants to set up the system from scratch. So regarding this if you have any idea on what to do?

Re: While playing video my PC hangs

I have read all this and regarding this I just want some of the answer from your side. Actually I want to know that:
    1. How warm the rest of the system?
    2. How do the tensions?

Program which you run under computer, will that read sensors.

The temperature and voltage have not really changed. Graka 50-60 °, 30-40 ° CPU, RAM / Case 25-30 °, all with just a fan. With the second 50 ° / 30 ° / 25 ° over is quite noisy. Could it be because of that? Is it not rather a software problem? Or do not fit the values? AMD Athlon 64X2 6400 +, 2GB Ram. And regarding this I am also searching solutions but till now I am not able to get any perfect solution which can fix my issue.

You should probably be 5 volts and this value is already at the tip to barely see what happened when the system is busy. The best times you test a different power supply. If you have none, you can sometimes negotiate with your PC, whether he would be willing to test one that you buy in successful test. And regarding this I will say that the value is not stable, very simple. When the system is utilized more, the voltage may drop even further and the system crashes or freezes, because the power supply is inadequate.

I am also going through the same issue and in this simply is not at all. The value is set in the BIOS Be honest: what's the play with the crash of the video have to do? Have the system is rebooted and everything works beautifully. It is software and NO hardware problem. A fortiori, I ask myself, what temp and voltage had to do with it. I enjoy being of a better instruct, but then maybe with a useful answer and no is just so - easy. Video films are to be burden? How can I run dozens of programs, computational processes carried out en mass and nothing crashes? I believe you have misunderstood the problem or not seen it and then start at the power company to which unreliable controls. But too much fresh air in the room can damage the capacitors. Sorry if the answer was serious, and then I apologize again for my irony and sarcasm. Otherwise, it is only equitable answer.