Thread: User Interface framework of Maemo 6

User Interface framework of Maemo 6

Hello my friends , I have got a Nokia N900 smart phone , I was interested to know about maemo 6 , the I have heard that it has an open source I will be glad if you could provide any information about the User interface being provided in the Maemo 6 operating system ,Can anyone explain in depth the UI concepts being used in this ? I have heard that they are Because they are based on the existence of "numerous desktops"?

Re: User Interface framework of Maemo 6

But do not get confused on this subject , these components will have an open source permit as almost immediately as they begin developing them candidly. What they have done today is principally a system drop for platform developers and anyone concerned in this toolkit on top of Qt.I am for my part turned off that the N900 is not even actually out and Nokia is by now pushing Maemo 6. It actually is a device is supposed to be overlooked and not purchased since it's just a base to the next Operating system .

I am for my part turned off that the N900 is not even actually out and Nokia is by now pushing Maemo 6. It actually is a device is supposed to be overlooked and not purchased since it's just a base to the next Operating system .I will imagine that Nokia would in fact like to put on the market some N900 devices. So, why are they sending the feeling that they are not actually concerned in Maemo 5 and have by now moved on. I think these people want the users to believe to experience that things are moving forward and are on the road to development , but as a end user for myself I do not feel so.

Nokia is not actually putting forcefully making things happen as far as pushing Maemo 6 is concerned ; they are putting the merchandise out there untimely sufficient so that developers can get some hands on the learning Qt, looking what is likely and catching bugs before they turn out to be show-stoppers. The similar thing was being done with Maemo 5, and the similar stuff still across numerous other platforms.

I would for myself not let know anybody that using Maemo is as easy as recompiling your application and then moving with it. There is too much from diverse paradigms of exploits that should be well thought-out. That being thought, this structure makes it simpler to do so, and for a developer-minded individual, this is a excellent thing to know now - as developing in identical structures for Maemo 5 implies that when maemo 6 launches your work will not go wasted.