Thread: Escape key does not undo the previous command in maemo operating system

Escape key does not undo the previous command in maemo operating system

I had purchased Nokia N810 , I had bought it 8 months back , since it has the maemo operating system already installed in it , well I am facing some kind of operating issues in it , I cannot undo the command which I had been previously instructed , according to the instructions the escape key must be able to undo the previous commands , but it is not happening under this scenario , is any one from this forum familiar about this maemo operating system and about all the commands being used in it , if any one has any sort of knowledge or idea regarding this then please do post your comment on this , Than you in advance.

Re: Escape key does not undo the previous command in maemo operating system

Well this kind of issues are normally faced when you have installed Numpty Physics in your device, well as far as my knowledge is concerned the instructions must be right , I will ask you to check once again those instructions properly and check those instructions properly and see if there is really something mentioned about those keys really function to do undo tasks, Usually on the tablets, the "Esc" key is one of the hardware keys close to the display, particularly, the key that has a "circling back" arrow icon are mainly used as "Escape or you can back the or undo the task . I think this will meet your requirements and but still if there is any doubt you are most welcome to ask again.

Depending on the type of the build , it may be essential to go into alter mode first , for that you will have to press the full screen button).As it is already mentioned in the above post that the key that has a as a the "circling back" arrow icon already shown , well it is not the backspace key that has been . That's the bottom of the two buttons on the left part of your N810 mobile phone when closed.

Well, I know a lot of people face this type of command related problems not unly to undo the command but also other ones , there are tablet- relevant instructions on a site , which is garage site for all these Numpty physics . These sites correctly show the "esc button as button for backing , it is quite distinct from the backspace, that may not be used to "Undo" tasks . I think that site will help you in better manner than this .

Well I do not think that the instructions can be wrong and there can backspace key used to uundo the previous commands , neither do I believe the instructions are particular to a tablet device. I am not much familiar with these types of devices , so I may be wrong about N810, so I did not understand about any such key being present so I browsed a bit in the maemo site and came to know a little about that . I was searching over the whole keyboard for an escape key. Also "undo the last command" really implies "erase the previous stroke you had made". If the stroke resulted in some effect and impacted its background, you will not be able to "undo" that, it actually removes the stroke at the instant you tap the escape key you press Esc.