Thread: Unable to install packages or any update on my Linux system

Unable to install packages or any update on my Linux system

Hi friends from last few days I am facing lots of problem with the linux system which I have installed on my laptop. Now the thing here is that whenever I am trying to install any package related to the operating system then it is not letting me to do the same and also I am not able to install the updates on my system. I don’t know what went wrong with it and why I am facing problems while installing the updates. And also it seems to me that the system is been running slow.

Re: Unable to install packages or any update on my Linux system

The first thing that I would like to tell you here is that the operating system that you are using here is not doing well because it is the only one which is giving you all these errors. Now what you have to do here is that uninstall the operating system and then you have to install the fresh copy of the same again but this time make sure that you are installing the updated and also the latest version. I hope that this will help you out in this case.

As said by you the speed of the system has slowed down and I guess it is due to the number of applications installed on your system it happens if the system memory is filled and it have very little space to deal with then it will definitely slow your system down. Now what you have to do in this case is that just check whether the there are any unused programs running on the system or the applications which are not used from long time but still they are occupying the memory and if there are such then you have to remove them and keep the system memory as free as possible. And then you will definitely not get any issues regarding the speed.

I have gone through the problem faced by you and it seems to me that I can help you out in this case. What happens actually is if we are trying to install the package that is not compatible with the system then it will not allow you to do the same. So you have to first check whether it is possible to do the same or not and if you are not able to install the package then it is for sure that the package is not compatible. I hope that this will make you understand why you are getting the issue.