Thread: windows 7: ATI Radeon fails after two days of installation

windows 7: ATI Radeon fails after two days of installation

There is a peculiar type of problem is occurring in my windows 7 compatible Acer aspire netbook. Which was working fine till last 6 to 7 months, there is no issue occurred till the date. But suddenly in last two days back when I tried to play a video file in VLC media player, the machine first stopped working for few minutes, and after that a massage is flashes in my screen that, the machine is fails to open this media file. According to my knowledge about this type of problems, I think this is for the graphics driver, which I am using. I am using ATI Radeon graphics card. I can’t understand the problem exactly. Is there anyone having any information regarding this issue?

Re: windows 7: ATI Radeon fails after two days of installation

The error message is indicating to the graphics driver. So I think there issue can be solved by re-install the graphics driver. Some of the files of this driver applications are missing. For that I suggest you one process, by this you will definitely able to overcome from this problem, so to reinstall insert eth driver installation disk into the CD ROM drive, now open the device manager, locate the driver from the list, and right click on it. Choose offline advanced option to load the driver version. Browse the installer file from the disk.

Relevant issue in my machine graphical interface, which is also not working fine after install windows 7 OS. The driver that I am using, heard that nay windows vista support driver can also support windows 7 so I using this same driver application program. Though it was not create any problem till the last few days also not during the installation. Whenever I tried to play any game or video file, the screen graphics appearance is very bad. Pone of my friend said that it might be for the graphics driver, is the correct? Then I removed the game from my machine, though this is a high definition game, so I am just worried whether this is creating problem or not. But still there problem is occurring in my machine, with any video kind of video output. What should I do now? Suggest me some think to solve this problem.

As per my knowledge regarding this problem you should go once for the graphics driver version update process, this might be helpful for you. Because I was facing the same graphics problem, but after update the graphics driver version the problem solved. So I suggest you to update the driver online, for that go to the driver name either from the properties of the driver installed or from the device manager, locate device driver and right click on this, it will direct you to select the way by which you are willing to update the driver version, choose the online option. Now it will flash the up to date driver version information in your machine screen, download and install the driver in your machine. Try with this, it will hopefully help you. Along with this, also locate the third party software applications those are applied in your machine. They might be also creating the problem so by removed them I think the problem might be solved. Go through these processes, you will definitely relief.