Thread: Adaptive Multirate Decoder in Linux Mint

Adaptive Multirate Decoder in Linux Mint

Hi everybody, I am the user of the Linux Mint. In that I want to confirm that is there any type of the Adaptive Multirate that is the AMR decoder wherever that labors by means of Mint 8. I do have the audio recordings through the Droid X so as to I would require to have fun from the computer and cannot discover the software.

Re: Adaptive Multirate Decoder in Linux Mint

I do make use of the Nokia Converter under the Wine. It has the Graphical User Interface that is GUI or else we can utilize it with the help of the command line. The Nokia Multimedia Converter 2.0, with an improved user edge as well as hold meant for 128 kbps video bit stream, it is a application for changing ordinary multimedia files for example the AVI, WAV, MPEG, plus MP3 into the typical 3GPP/AMR, H.263, wideband-, as well as narrow-band-AMR-supported set-ups for employ within mobile phone function for example MMS. Unique and transformed multimedia as well as 3GPP/AMR layouts are able to be played on a Personal Computer.

I do have the Mobile Media Converter, it is the open with none of the charge, video and audio converter well created for translating among well-liked desktop media set-up such as the MP3, Windows Media Audio (wma), Ogg Vorbis Audio (ogg), Wave Audio (wav), MPEG video, AVI, Windows Media Video (wmv), Flash Video (flv), QuickTime Video (mov) plus frequently used mobile device and the phones formats like AMR audio (amr) as well as 3GP video. iPod and the iPhone as well as PSP well-matched MP4 video are carried. in addition, you can eliminate plus insert fresh formats or else machines through the internet. An incorporated YoutTube downloader is obtainable for straight downloading as well as changing to several of these formats.

I had found the Video Lan Player which is famously called as the VLC player, and it performs great. I had installed this on to the system and provides the job very well. The installation can also be done with help of the apt or the Software Manager. Enter in the terminal
    Code:
    Code: Select all
    apt install vlc
    Hope this will help you to perform the task.

I do have the VLC loaded on to the Linux system and it performs absolutely very well with my video files through the .3gp extension however for several cause it doesn’t identify them at the same time as "Media Files" moreover I have to place the search on "All Files" to observe them within the directory. However it does play them by means of the video and audio completely. But the bad thing is that, it doesn’t distinguish the audio files that encompass the .3gp expansion as suitable files at all plus won’t play them. They are shown as the "data" files within the directory.