Thread: Cannot stop Process Respawns

Cannot stop Process Respawns

Hi all, I have installed the Linux Mint on my laptop. It was working well for about 15 days but after that it started showing me some issues. I have installed the airmon-ng on it that I usually use. Mly problem is that I am not able to stop avahi-daemon or wpa_supplicant & NetworkManager to respawn. I am not able to find anything on the etc/inittab and there is also not anything on the cron.conf. Can you please help me for this problem? I will appreciate every helpful suggestion on this topic.

Re: Cannot stop Process Respawns

You will be able to stop the service with the help of the service network-manager stop. This will help you to abort the processes that are running in your system without any need. This will just stop the service but if you want that they should not start at all then you can make use of Bootup Manager. So search on internet and download it. Install that to your machine and this will solve the problem for you. These are two things that you can try to resolve this problem.

Have you tried to restart the system? I am saying this because many of the times, we do not close the application properly and that keeps on running in the background and so you are getting the issues like this. Therefore reboot your system and this will flush all the running apps or programs that are running in your system. I am very sure that that this will do the thing that you want and you will not found any of that process running. Try with this because there is no risk in doing this.

There are many processes in your system that needs to be executed in your system in order to make your system functional. This will not harm any of the application that you are running or any of the process that you are trying to execute. I am posting this to you so to tell you that you should not delete or end that process from your computer. This just suggestion for you if you are using any of the software as suggested above.