Thread: Strange Action From Startup Menu In Linux

Strange Action From Startup Menu In Linux

I have been making use of the Linux operating system since long and the fact is that the operating system of the Linux is the best, and I have installed the newer version of the Linux Mint and the working of the Linux Mint in the system that is being used by me is the best. But recently I have been having some of the issues in it while I just go to the start-up menu which I have just been using for the opening of the files and folders. Whenever I open any of the files and documents in it, a play-list is being opened of the VLC and I don’t know what kind of the issue is being faced by it. Please help me what kind of the issue is being faced by me and also provide the solution for the same.

Re: Strange Action From Startup Menu In Linux

You can just check out that whether the issue is of the Nautilus which is being used in the Linux operating system. Nautilus is said to be the official file manger that is present for the GNOME desktop for the managing of the files and folders that is present in the operating system of the Linux. And also it is that you can just maintain the files and folders that is present in the system by just doing the manual adjustment and then just see that the working is perfect or not.

I think so that you have added the extra features of the Files and folders in the Linux operating system which I think is not the part of the system that you are just making use of. And also it is that you are not being assigned any of the rights to create the download folder to the system that you are just making use of. Also the fact is that you can just see that the files and folders are being accessed by just making the use of the Root files and folders. So it is that you have see that what are the settings being made by you and also you can just see that how the working of the files and folders are being done in the system of the Linux that you are just making use of.

All the settings are being done automatically when you are just making use of the file in the system of the Linux and also the setting are being done automatically in the system of the Mint that you are just making use of. It is said that the working of the files and folders in the system of the Linux is based on the updates that are being done by the system files and also the fact is that the Linux Mint is the best of the systems that takes all the automatic updates that are being done for the system files that you are just making use of. And also it happens that when the automatic updates of the mint is not working out then it will be the issue that will be affecting the system files that are just basically being used for the Linux operating systems.

The changes in the system that you are just making use of, can be done when you are just making use of the Ubuntu Menu and also with the system of the files that are present in the Debian Menu is allowing the feature of the addition of the files in the system that you are just making use of. I have the menu option in the top of the files that I am just making use of, and also the fact is that the Mint menu can also be used when such issues is being created when you are just not making use of the file that are supporting the features of the Debian and also the features of the Ubuntu.