Thread: Video maker for Linux Mint

Video maker for Linux Mint

I am using Linux Mint in my computer. Whatever the work, I will only accomplish it in this computer. I have known several things from Mint but still there are lot missing which I need to know now. I have JPEG picture collections and a instrumental song which is in the format of mp3 form. Now I want to combine those 2 things and create a video file or movie which is may be about 7 minutes lengthy. i also need to put a seven minute music on single image. Is this possible? Where should I need to look for this software?

Re: Video maker for Linux Mint

Avidemux is a free of charge video editor premeditated designed for trouble-free cutting, filtering as well as encoding responsibilities. It supports numerous file types, counting AVI, DVD companionable MPEG, MP4 plus ASF, using a multiplicity of codecs. It is obtainable for Linux, BSD, OS X along with Windows underneath the GNU GPL certificate. The application was written from scuff as a result of Mean, however code from additional people.

OpenShot Video Editor is a free of charge, release basis video editor designed for Linux qualified underneath the GPL edition 3.0. It can get your videos, pictures, as well as music files and assist you generate the film you have forever dreamed of. Straightforwardly put in sub-titles, changeovers, in addition to special effects, and after that export your movie in the direction of DVD, YouTube and numerous additional universal formats. The adjustment of Audio level and changeover between the videos is also included in this app. It has an easy user interface.

PiTiVi is also a free of charge, spontaneous and characteristic movie editor meant for the Linux PC. As extensive at the same time as it is supported as a result of the GStreamer Multimedia Framework, PiTiVi will knob whichever format you toss by the side of it. There is no everlasting newbie. PiTiVi's client interface is cautiously premeditated in the direction of outfit in cooperation the beginner and the expert, to be well-organized and instinctive.