Thread: Duplicate Content Checker for Linux Mint

Duplicate Content Checker for Linux Mint

I am used to write the SEO articles where I need to check that not more then 5 words should match in the same sentence. I am looking for a software that can work as a Duplicate Content Checker on my Linux Mint 10 machine. I am new to this operating system due to which I am not able to find out that which would best software for this operating system.

Re: Duplicate Content Checker for Linux Mint

I guess it would be hard to find out the content checking software specially made to run on Linux operating system but you can always run any windows program on linux operating system by using the Wine which is a program that lets you run any windows based programs on your linux machine. I suggest you to download the DupeFree Pro and Wine on your linux machine and then first install the Wine and then DupeFree Pro. Now check that it works from the Wine or not.

I have found one more software which you can use to check the content on your linux operating system. Software name is Xtreme Content Checker 2.0 which is even made for windows operating system so you have to use this program by using the Wine on your Linux operating system. In case if you don't like to use the DupeFree Pro then I suggest you to install an Xtreme Content Checker 2 which is also great software for content writers. And it is available for free as well.

I have tried running both of these softwares on my Linux operating system by using the Wine but they were not even working under the Wine. I don't have any idea that what could i do to make these programs running on my machine. And I am failed to search for any similar kind of software made for running it on Linux operating system. Please guys suggest me something helpful.

If you are not able to run any windows based program on your machine by using the Wine on your Linux machine then I guess there is one more way by which you can make those programs run on your machine. If you really need these porgrams on your machine then I suggest you to simply install the dual boot on your machine. You should use the Bootcamp to install the any windows operating system on your system where such programs have to work on windows environment.