Thread: Changing Of the Boot From Linux Mint To Windows XP

Changing Of the Boot From Linux Mint To Windows XP

I have been making use of both the systems of the Windows XP and Linux Mint, at the start I have been making the use of the dual boot in the system that is being used by me. And also the fact is that both the system that is being used by me is of the best for the system and also the connectivity of the system that is being sued by me is best when it is being used in the dual boot. But now I have some other plans for the system that is being used by me, by just changing the Boot from the Linux Mint to Windows XP. And also the fact is that now just wants to make use of the Windows XP in the system and not the other operating system. Please suggest me solutions which can be used by me for the changing of the boot from the Linux Mint to Windows XP.

Re: Changing Of the Boot From Linux Mint To Windows XP

This should help you out that when you are having the dual boot system either of the two operating system will work on the system that you are making use of, not both the operating system will work. And when you are just making the use of the install files that can be used for the default booted system. You can just change the files that you are just making use and only the one which is being required by you will be taken in to consideration and then the rest is being done.

If you have seen about the default boot settings then you can just make the use of the files which have been just installed by you and also it is that you just have to uninstall any one of the file then it is bound that the one which you want can be kept in the system that you are just making use of. If you have installed the Linux Mint at the start you can just change the priority changes and then see that whether it is working for the system that you are just making use of.

The preference setting can be changed from the Linux Mint in the dual boot to the Windows XP and also the fact is that the working of the system will be perfect when the priorities are being set and then they are being used for the system that you are just making use of. And the other thing is that you can just go to the option of the start-up manager where all the system files has been installed and also the booting priorities that are being set by you can be sued according to the preferences that you want. It is not at all that which thing you are making use of and also tells you what kind of the files are being installed to the system that you are making use of.

The other thing is that you can make use of the start-up manager that makes the use of the GUI and also it is that it will allow you to change the file set-up and also the fact is that, you can just make use of the Synaptic Package Manager that will work well with the system that you are just making use of with the system. For going to the administrator you have to go to the option of the Menu in that you have to go in to the Administrator option and then in the startup manager you will make the necessary changes that you wanted to do.