Thread: Cannot create a new user account in Windows 7 Pro

Cannot create a new user account in Windows 7 Pro

On my system I have just installed Windows 7 Professional 64 bit Operating System and I was really pleased with the things here. I did not have any issue with the installation of Windows 7 it just went smooth here. I have seen that I am getting the issues with the User Accounts. I have not find any issue with the Administrator account that I have here but when I tried to make the accounts here I was not able to see the user directory to be made in C:\User. I had tried to make a Standard account and Guest account but really cannot find the directory here.

Re: Cannot create a new user account in Windows 7 Pro

Well let me tell you that you will be able to get the things to work if you can make a reboot here. Well that will really help you with the situation here. Actually in case of the Windows XP I have seen that the USER accounts as soon as they are created the profile can be seen made in the C:\User directory but in case of the Windows 7 I am really of the opinion that you will have to make a reboot for once. Please make this and let me know if I was correct.

Looking at the things it seems to me that you must have not created the account in the proper manner and hence you are getting the issue. Well in that case I would like you to make the account again and see for the instructions below for that. Click on the Start Button. Go in the Control Panel and then enter in the User Accounts and Family Safety. Under this option (User Accounts and Family Safety) you will have to see for User Accounts and click that there. After that click on Manage another account. Now under this see and click Create a new account option. For the new account type the name of the new account and finally click on the Create Account. See if you can see the directory made for this option here.

Yes it is the case here and for creating the account it will be better if you can have this working and you see that you create the Standard Account there. The best part of making the Standard Account is that they will be not able to make the any changes there for the system. Please let me clarify that you will not be able to see the directory there until and unless you make a reboot for once there. After the successful Reboot you will be able to see the new accounts created and after that you enter as Administrator you will be able to see the directory made there.

Well I am of the opinion that it will be better if you can simply go with the things here in the case. I think that it will be great if you can simply have the FIX IT here to look after the case of yours and see if you can get the issue of yours here cured. Here is the link that you can use for sure: FIX IT. Download it and then install it and follow the instructions that pop up on your screen there. Do this and let me know if this is really the thing there.

I am of the opinion that you will be able to see the solution in your case if you will go with the FIX IT and if at all you do not see that solving the case then it will be really better if you can simply have the solution by deleting all the accounts and then creating again all the accounts. Well that is the solution that I had read. Now in addition to that I would like you to do one more thing. After you create the account just restart the system and then login in with the newly created Account for once. After that just log off that account and then again log in as Administrator there. I am of the opinion that in order to make a directory you will be required to log in with that account for once. Hope that this will really make the difference there.