Thread: Windows 7 Blue screen due to USB_BUG_CODE

Windows 7 Blue screen due to USB_BUG_CODE

I am receiving chance bluescreen's happening by means of USB_BUG_CODE fault. The computer have rebooted beginning a bug check. The bug check was: 0x000000fe. A deposit was keep in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 010411-20919-01. I tried searching for this exact error except no fate from Google so far away, though similar error have been report by means of no clear incise solutions or cause. Does anybody know condition this is hardware or hardware associated mistake? If anyone be familiar by means of how to create sense of the deposit files that'd be immense. I am by means of the windows 7 which is regarding on month older. recognition in advance.

Re: Windows 7 Blue screen due to USB_BUG_CODE

Hello, I have problem of bluscreen which is something similar to the above post as I have a Toshiba Satellite XP Pro, when I log on the internet with a USB cable, I have the connection, I can go to Google (homepage) but then if I want to navigate After 4 or 5 seconds a blue page appears and myself Bug USB_driver code and any plant. On another computer HP Pavilion older than laptop does it work impeccable? I reformatted the computer 2 times, programs are original and if I pass over Ethernet is impeccable. Thank you in advance.

I think to get the solution or the issue you need to check these points hope these will help you to get the solution to some extent.
    1. First thing I would like to suggest you to try using some other browser for surfing the net.
    2. Also if possible try doing a ping test and see what happens.
    3. If you can do then put the connection to the Ethernet.
    4. And the last option is do the shift Xp that is install the software and the drivers which needed for the USB.

You can perhaps already go to the Device Manager tab and the USB Root Hub, click Properties, and remove the cross: "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" to see if this change something actually I would have a problem of energy management from the USB port, the modem is powered from the USB port itself. Otherwise, try also to install the latest modem driver update.

Hello to all the computer masterminds out there. For some time I am plagued by a massive problem, the solution of my Internet searches have so far not opened up to the epic and what it seems to require external assistance. As far as I with my limited understanding that estimate, it can always come to a system crash, if the USB ports are under a higher load. In general, I use the PC in an AVM-Fritz-wan stick (with the latest drivers) and an External In most cases, rather only one of them. Completely random bangs the PC with USB-exposure and is a Blue Screen of especially when you mentioned devices and utilizes the Internet, for example, in watching videos or copied to the hard drive. As a result it comes to the errors. It blocks all with USB simply has to do it wants to be called the status change does not display USB devices and will also not associated with it in operations. It does not react when I pull the stick out or something similar. Both are highly annoying and time-in how nerve wracking.