Thread: iMac Gray screen appears during startup

iMac Gray screen appears during startup

I have iMac computer .and I am getting some issue related to this IMac computer. In its place of observing the Finder or the login window following startup, my IMac computer may stop responding as well as the show may simply explain a constant gray screen .so please help me so that I can get out from this Gray screen appears during startup issue as soon as possible.

Re: iMac Gray screen appears during startup

You just have to Disconnect, test peripheral devices as well as network cables. For that you have to shut down your IMac. If essential, hold your IMac's power key for 10 seconds to force it to power down. Then you have to cut off the entire peripheral devices for example outside hard drives or printers. Then you have to cut off any Ethernet cables. And after doing this entire thing you have to set up your IMac.

Just doing the Safe Boot may determine this problem. So you have to power cut your IMac. If essential, hold your IMac's power key for more than a few seconds to oblige it to power down. Then you have to start your IMac, after that instantly hold the Shift key. This executes a Safe Boot. If you would like to observe the status of a Safe Boot as it improvement, you be able to hold Shift-Command-V throughout start up. If your IMac starts up as predictable, instantly attempt restarting.

You have to confirm that your power cables are safe .then you have to attempt a dissimilar cable or outlet if potential. If you utilize a surge protector, then you have to attempt connecting straight to an outlet as a check. If you have power-related problems such as your desktop iMac closing or restarting, or room lights dimming while an appliance comes on, believe contacting a specialized electrician to make sure your outlets as well as electrical wiring.