Thread: Linux Mint Creative Zen Support

Linux Mint Creative Zen Support

I have just got myself a brand new Creative Zen mp3 player that has got the capacity of 32 GB in it and also it is one of the best of the portable device that anyone can use for the media play and also for the options of the use of the various files that are related to the video and also for the viewing of the various images can also be done through the use of the Creative Zen. Also the operating system that is being used by me is of the Linux Mint, but the thing is that I just wanted to connect the Creative Zen that I am just making use of to the Linux Mint and also transfer the files through the computer and also through the use of the Linux Mint. Please tell me a solution though which the Creative Zen will be used for the operating system of the Linux.

Re: Linux Mint Creative Zen Support

At the start you have to install the setup of the files of Synaptic package that is being used as the manager for the managing of the files that is going to take place between the computer and the portable device of the Creative Zen.
    The following are the steps that you have to follow for the following things to happen:
    • At the start you have to connect to the Creative Zen directly to the computer.
    • After that you have to open the terminal and then after that you got to enter the command of the sudo mtp-detect, after which you got to enter the password and then connect the Zen with the PC.
    • The package manager will help you to find out the other extra details that is requires for the development and also for the checking of the files that are required for the connection between the two.

This is just the basic set-up for the files that are present in the system for the applications that are being used.

And also you can just make the use of the other steps that also can be used for the setting up of the files that are for the Creative and also for the connectivity with the computer:
    • After the settings have been done for the files of the media in the computer you just have choose for the files of the media devices and also for the files that are important for the connection point of view.
    • Then you can also make use of the settings that will be used for the choosing of the devices and also the opening of the tab that is being used for the Amarok window. And also it is that you should be cent percent confident that this file will be used for the setting of the music files in the system.

See that whether it works for you or not or else you can just try out something new other than this.

After all the settings have been done you just have to transfer all the music files and then follow the steps for the songs for the Amarok that is being used for Zen. And also it can be used for the connection that can be used for the collection of the tab. And the option of the drag and drop can also be used for it that is then being used for the play-list. All this files are played through the use of the play-list and all the other files.

The transfer of the music files can also be used for the sending of the files and also the files can be used for the transfer and after that you have click on to the finish button and then it is done. After that you have to click on to the disconnect option when you have just finished the transferring of the files and then click on to the quit Amarok by just right clicking on to the try icon and then selecting on to the quit option.