Thread: Mint FireFox Configuration For disabling Google

Mint FireFox Configuration For disabling Google

I have been making the use of Firefox for the purpose of the browsing and also have been making use of the files that are being used for the internet and also all the files and all the details of the work are received by me through the use of the mailing feature that is being provided by the Firefox and also by sending the important data that has been created by me and also for all the other purposes. I just wanted to know that how can I disable the computer Firefox configuration that is being used for Google. Please help me out with the issued that is being faced by me and also tell me the solution through which I can just disable the Mint Firefox for the only site of Google.

Re: Mint FireFox Configuration For disabling Google

You can just revert back to the files that were used in the Firefox by just making the use of the files that are present in the system of the Firefox and also it is that you just have to make use of the plug-ins and also for the use of the other facilities that are being provided by the browser can also be get that can be used for the shutting of the Firefox and also it is that you can just make the use of the various files that has been lost while you are being making the use of it.

You can also go to the minor graphical inferiority section where the files are said to be payee for the files of the support of the distro, so the thing is that you have to see that the files that are being used for it can also be used for Mint that are required for the option of the disabling and also for the various kind of the files that are being used. The disro is the file that is basically being used for the Linux Mint when several issues are related to the internet and also with the Firefox.

The thing that you are just talking about of the Graphical Inferiority is just the similar thing as that of the Compiz fusion that can be used for the installation of the default files and also for the use of the files that are not supposed to be used for the system of the files that you are just planning to disable. The main feature of the disabling is that you can stay away from the unwanted threats that are affecting the system and also the other files that are basically being used in it.

The use of the graphical interface can be used for the removal of the files of the disabling and also for the system that is being used for it, with the sue of the Firefox and also with the use of the graphical unit of the page it can be used for the disabling option. Linux Mint is also said to be the best for the configuration of the files that are being used for the disabling of the files that are present in the Firefox which support Google.