Thread: Questions That Are Related To The VirtualBox

Questions That Are Related To The VirtualBox

I have been making the use of the Linux Mint 10 and also the sue of the system of the Mint have been started by me just recently due to the sue of the better performance and also the use of the more money for the installation of the files. Actually a transition has been done by me from the system of the Windows that I am was using it earlier and now I just started making the use of the Linux Mint that is making the use of the newer version of it called the Mint 10. I have certain questions that are related to the. The questions are given below:
    1. Is it possible for installing the XP programmers in to the XP that is running in to the system of the Virtualbox ?
    2. And also see to it that whether it runs slower and whether it requires the XP to connect to the internet?
    3. And also I have the query that can be used for the complicated set-up of the files in the system is it possible?

Please help me out with this issue that is being faced by me.

Re: Questions That Are Related To The VirtualBox

You can run any of the files that are executable by just making it run on the XP with the use of the Virtualbox that can be sued for the single time and then it will run out smoothly. Also regarding the game I have no idea but still there are many chances of the playing of the game and then after the game the game just got ended, so the file in that might have been removed when you have just tried out with all the kind of the system that is being used with the system that you have just described above.

You can also try out for the games of the Wine that is basically being played in the system that is of the system that are based on the Linux operating system that is making use of the Mint 10. And also it is that you can just make the use of files that are being used for the CPU that is said to be important. And also it is that you can just make the use 2 GB RAM or at-least 1 GB RAM for the most of the safety play when you are just a making the use of the files that plays all the music files with the help of the safe play that is being used.

The more simple answer for the question that you have just asked is that which is given below:
    The answer to the first question is that you can install the files of the Windows XP in the system where you are making use of the Virtualbox, as soon as it is present it can be saved up can also be used for the purpose of the files that are being played in it. The system will run perfectly fine without any of the issues and also it will definitely not run any of the games unless you make use of the files such as of the add-ons. And also it is that it makes to run all the files that are emulated and it does not pay any heed for the advantages that are being provided by the 3-D accelerator. And last but not the least the set-up cannot be configured.

I have been working on the Windows XP continuously and also all the files are being used for system that is being performed for it. And also it is easy to install that you are just wanted for further more of the fun. And also it is that the Virtualbox OSE doesn’t support the files that are of the type of the 3D or if they are making use of the 3-D set-up. And also it is that the install files said to be maximum of the 128 MB system that is supporting the video RAM system. Also it depends the type of the system that has been used by the Virtualbox and also the other files that are present in the system.