Thread: Installation not being done properly For Linux Mint 10

Installation not being done properly For Linux Mint 10

I have got the newer version of the Linux Mint 10 but the reason is that Linux is not being installed out properly to the system that I am making use of and also the main problem is that it is displaying some of the issues that has to be solved out to the system that we are making use of. When I just make use of the Loading screen it totally garble the compatibility of the system, and also it can cause some of the issues to it. Please help me out what is the issues that is being faced by me and why not the installation of the files that I am just trying to do is not properly in the case of the Linux Mint 10.

Re: Installation not being done properly For Linux Mint 10

The issue is sounding as of the issues that are of the graphical interface that is being used for the system and also the Linux files that is supporting the file system. And also you can get the check by just running the media files that is the main idea behind the setting of the files and also keeping all the files in the proper conditions. The other thing is that you can run all the sound and the graphic files that are being used for the managing of the files and also for the safeguard of the files that are being used for the possible errors that are being faced by system.

And also you can see that whether the files are being through the use of the medium of the USB because they are the other options that are going to be preferred when the live disk is not working for the files that are present in the system and also for the files that are used for the media files that you are just going to make use of. Also see that you are whether able to run the program through the use of CD or any of the other mediums.

And also there can be issues that the image that the disk is handling out would be corrupted or any of the issues will be round there that can be checked out for the issue of the media files that is being faced by you. And if the image is being corrupted that you have to download the file of the .iso again and burn it at the slowest of the settings and also always prefer to make use of the files of the k3b. md5 sum check can also be carried out by it but you got to see that whether it works or not.

The sue of the Live USB is preferable if any of the system is not being used in the system that you are making use of. And also check that the other problem can also be of the video card that may not be supporting the files that are present for the drivers and also for the up-gradations that are being used for the newer versions and various other files to. And also the set of the files of the system make use of the different types of the partitions that can cause the problems when you are trying out the installation procedure.