Thread: Wine Not Working Properly With Mint

Wine Not Working Properly With Mint

I have just started using the Linux Mint for the system that is being used for four months, and also the system that is being used is of better use. And also they have released the use glass icon that the use of the wine glass icon and also the use of the exe files have been made sued for it. And for the wine glass effects the install of the Wine glass has been used for the new system that is of the Mint. When I have just installed the Wine in it the menu that is being used in the menu that has been given by the icon in the Linux Mint. And also when I click on to the exe files then the same error is being faced. Please help me out what is the error is being faced by me in the mint that I am making use of.

Re: Wine Not Working Properly With Mint

There are various sites from where you can download the files that helps to scan the computer system that whether it is suitable for the installation of the Linux mint and also tell you any king of the changes that are needed if you are required for the installation of the Mint in the system that you are just making use of. And also it will tell what kind of the RAM configuration is requires when you are just making use of the Linux Mint. Wine has basically got some kind of the configuration that is required to be done in the system of the Mint that is being used in the system that you are just making use of.

You also got to have to make changes in the command line argument that you are just making use of. At the start you have to open the command line argument, in that you have to make use of the Archive option, where you will get the option of the Crucial scan that is being done on the basis of the exe files that are present in the system that you are just making use of. There are many of the directory files that are being used for the issues that are being faced by the Wine which is the only feature that is being used in the new system, of the Linux Mint.

When you have just installed the Wine in the system, of the Linux Mint that is being used by you, then you will get the icon of the set-up of the Wine that has been done in the system that you are just making use of. At the start you got to right click on to the Wine icon, and then you will get the option of the small menu that is given below:
    Code:
    In Programs
    Browse on to C Drive
    Click on to Configure Wine
    Then click on to Uninstall Wine Software.
    This configuration will help you out for the better functionality of the Wine and if it is not working then you will see that this will work it out for it.

The important thing is that you got to set-up the Wine that is being used for system of the Linux Mint, and also you got to set-up the install of the Wine that is important for it. After that you got to go to the Wine menu and then you got to click on to the configure Wine. And also it will set the .wine folder which is important when the folder that is being used should be used for the sudo-directory structure that is being used for the Windows system.