Thread: Is there any way to print 3 4x6 photos on single sheet using the print photo wizard

Is there any way to print 3 4x6 photos on single sheet using the print photo wizard

Here I just want to know that, is this possible to print 3 4 x 6 Photo on single sheet? I am using Microsoft windows XP I utilized to be able to print 3 4x6 photos on one single sheet utilizing the print photo wizard. Below Windows 7, it seems like I am limited to just 2 photos. Is there a method or any technique to print 3 photos in Microsoft Windows 7? Is anyone have any idea or any knowledge about this, then please reply.

Re: Is there any way to print 3 4x6 photos on single sheet using the print photo wizard

I appreciate your query. You wish to place 3 4x6 photo on a sheet similar to windows XP accomplish, not 4 3x5 or 2 4x6. I know that 3 4x6 can in shape because windows XP can do it. If you have Windows 7 Professional or ultimate, you can utilize A "Windows XP Mode" virtual machine to achieve this. On the whole you will be utilizing windows XP to perform what windows XP utilized to do since Windows 7 actually won't perform it any longer. If you have windows XP home, the "Windows XP Mode" feature is not built-in. If you do have Professional or ultimate then a bit googling regarding the feature should give details on how to facilitate and run it. I wish that assists a bit.

Re: Is there any way to print 3 4x6 photos on single sheet using the print photo wizard

I have some steps which may be help you or which solve your problem of printing 3 4x6 photos on one sheet. So, the steps are:
    1. Find the way to the folder with pictures
    2. Choose these that you are interested in
    3. Right click on them, and after that Print
    4. You have an choice or selection to print 1, 3, 4, 9 or even 35 photos at one sheet.

Below windows XP, the photo print wizard permitted me to print 3 4x6 photos on 1 8x11" sheet. Below Windows 7, I am limited to just 2 4x6" photos per 8x11" sheet. You are right in stating that Windows 7 gives a choice to print 1, 3, 4...35 per sheet, but the size of the photo is likewise compact. The net result is that Windows 7 needs many more photo paper. If windows XP could automatically print 3 4x6 per sheet, it would appear that Windows 7 should be able to perform the similar. If I have get the wrong idea from your answer and you can supply me further detail as to how I might print 3 4x6 photos on single page, I would be most thankful.

You wish to print them in 2 columns x 2 rows, correct? You may attempt something similar to this. I guess it provides you suitable outcome, it should be extremely close to 4x6 sizes:
    1. Unlock Print Pictures Wizard
    2. Choose Full page photo
    3. Click on the Options- Printer Properties
    • Pages per page: 4
    • uncheck Draw Borders