Thread: Photo viewer freezes my windows 7

Photo viewer freezes my windows 7

Whenever I have decided to view images with the help of photo viewer then after one image there was nothing happening. I mean to say that when clicked on the image then the image was viewed to me with the help of photo viewer but the thing is that after that suddenly my system freezes. And then only option that remains in front of me to get the system back on action is to reboot it. Now it happens on regular basis and I really don’t know what to do in this case. For you kind information I am using the windows 7 operating system and that too on the Intel core i3.

Re: Photo viewer freezes my windows 7

The problem that you are facing is due to the photo viewer. So what you have to do here is that just uninstall the same and then install the fresh copy of it that will give you the new one to deal with and you will not get any such issues with the new one. Actually the image viewing software was corrupted and that is the reason why you were getting this error. And I am sure that after reinstalling this game you will definitely not give you any such issues.

The photo viewer tends to give such error and if you really wants to get rid of it then install the Picasa on your system. What you have to do here is that just see whether this software is compatible with windows 7 or not and then only install it. But if you will ask me then I have already experienced this image viewing software and it really works fine. I hope that installing Picasa will not give you any such error and also has the fantastic image viewing ability.

Well I guess there is the problem with any of the system file and for that you have to perform the system file checker scan. That is nothing but the sfc scan. Actually is the system file is corrupted then the system tends to behave in such a way. What the Sfc scan tool will do here is that just scan the whole system and will search for such corrupted file. And if it will find any such file then it will automatically fix the error associated with that file. I hope that this will help you out in this case.

I was also facing the similar kind of problem a few days back where the photo viewer was freezing up my system. And I guess you are also going through the same phase. So what you have to do here is that just try and run the system in clean boot and then see whether the photo viewer is working properly or not. I think it will work fine because I also did the same thing and it worked for me and I guess it will do wonders for you also. And if it the photo viewer worked fine in the clean boot mode than it will