Thread: error - Run DLL - C:\User\Bridgett\Appdata\Local\Temp\Dispftp.DLL, The specified module could no be found

error - Run DLL - C:\User\Bridgett\Appdata\Local\Temp\Dispftp.DLL, The specified module could no be found

When my daughter clicks her name (windows 7) she get the following error message
    Run DLL
    C:\User\Bridgett\Appdata\Local\Temp\Dispftp.DLL
    The specified module could no be found.
    And
    when she and my husband click their names often it crashes (blue screen)
    My Mother & I dont have that problem, plus if I run Malware it says something about a trojan with the same dataapp name but it says its removed it and all is good but it keeps comming back, I just dont know what to do anymore any ideas??

Molly

Re: error - Run DLL - C:\User\Bridgett\Appdata\Local\Temp\Dispftp.DLL, The specified module could no be found

It seems to be the issue with the virus which is causing the BSOD and that is why you are getting the same error. IT is advisable to install a security software which will help you to remove the malware. Which security software you are running? If you security software is unable to remove the same then it might be possible that software is not having virus update. It is better to install the MalwareBytes which will help you to remove the malware completely from your system. If you are not aware of MalwareBytes then you should check the below given link. Also advised to install latest update and scan for virus in safe mode when the virus are less active.

How to Master MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware