Thread: Unable to record streaming audio to CD in windows 7

Unable to record streaming audio to CD in windows 7

I have installed Microsoft windows 7 operating system on Compaq 615 laptop. I want to record streaming audio to a CD and therefore I start to stream the CD but while streaming the CD I am facing problem and the streaming could not be completed. I tried to install latest drivers thinking that the problem will be resolved but it failed and the streaming could not be possible. I need a solution which will help me in streaming the audio CD successfully.

Re: Unable to record streaming audio to CD in windows 7

While streaming audio from the CD if you are facing problems then you can follow the steps given below which will successfully stream the audio CD.
    1. To stream audio from the CD you need to download and install audio editing software on your computer system.
    2. After the installation of audio editing software, you need to open the browser and go to the website which has audio stream which you want to capture.
    3. You need to click on audio editing software to open it. You need to set the software to record in stereo.
    4. After setting the software to record in stereo mode, you must initiate record mode in audio editing software. Now begin playing the audio stream.
    5. The audio editing software which you have installed will start to capture streaming audio.
    6. After finishing recording of streaming audio you need to click on stop button. Now you need to save the recording and you should save it in “WAV” file extension.

I was facing problem while recording streaming audio to CD. Thanks for providing me the solution. From the above given solution it was possible for me to record streaming audio to CD successfully. Also I have saved the recorded file in “WAV” file format. I wanted to know if I can burn the file to the CD. If yes than provide me a solution which will help me in burning the recorded streaming files to the CD without any problem.

You need to download and install audio editing software on the system. After the installation of audio editing software you need to go to the website where you want to stream the video. When the recording finish click on stop button to finish it and save the recorded file in “wav” file format. To burn the “wav” file you need to download and install CD burning software on your system. Launch the CD burner software and insert the CD into the CD-ROM. You need to click on “add file” button and locate your “wav” file. After selecting the “wav” file you need to click on burn option to burn the file to the CD. Now the file will be successfully burned to the CD.