Thread: How can I free memory in windows 7

How can I free memory in windows 7

Actually I need information on Windows 7 to free memory. Actually in this when I worked for a long time and after that try to use various software so it slows my PC and it becomes very slow. So here my main question is that is there an easy and effective way to free up memory to the operating system without having to use any program for that purpose. And if you have any information on that so please give me the detail on to this.

Re: How can I free memory in windows 7

The amount of ram is good and still is slow and this will hopefully serve. Windows 7 operating system is a very careful as to display, I have animations on the task bar to maximize and minimize windows, shadows, smoothing edges, etc, and all use many system resources. If you want to use the full capacity of the Windows 7 then go to a performance options by copying the following text, "search for programs and files." It opens the "performance options" for select "Adjust for best performance" and accepts, after a few moments of adjustment, Windows 7 will change a little look and there is a noticeable improvement in speed with the windows, programs, etc. I hope this is useful.

Hi, could you solve this problem? Because I feel the same! I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, 4 GB of ram and after the time of use, consume all the RAM memory. The problem is with the amended report, is completely filled. Something similar happens also with the memory on hold, leaving almost no free memory. These data serve as Resource Monitor. Thanks in advance for your response.

It is virtual memory and no processes releasing memory. Memory cannot be released unless the process quits using it. Illustrator and Photoshop are memory hogs and and they are buggy as it is happen because of memory leaks. This means that if you use it for a long time, they'll actually CONSUME memory and are slower growing. As soon as you close the system frees all memory that the process is used because it releases the entire framework. These are applications that have quote old, and very, very poorly planned (but do correct the need of the user).

Need to study some basic computer skills. It's that simple: since when a pool of sites occupied cache system memory that can be used by processes? So regarding this I do not know that what to do. If you guys have any idea about it then please tell me as soon as it is possible for you.

Need to study some basic computer skills. It's that simple: since when a pool of sites occupied cache system memory that can be used by processes? So regarding this I do not know that what to do. Actually till now I have not get any success in this so that is why related to this I am not confident but even though I will try on this. And I have also seen that many of the user are in search of the same query. So I hope this problem has to quickly fixed by the company side. If you guys have any idea about it then please tell me as soon as it is possible for you.