Thread: How to reduce the processor usages of ccSvsHost process in the system

How to reduce the processor usages of ccSvsHost process in the system

I want ti limit the processor usage of the ccSvcHost.exe process in my system because it is showing the processor usage of 48%. It just noticed to only begin doing this after commencing MS Outlook 2007 in addition to Outlook starts utilizing the POP e-mail account. Outlook is placed to only contact with 1 exchange server account plus 1 POP account. It has been place this mode for over a year and was functioning just okay last week. Outlook illustrate that it is dealing the POP account but I do not observe any packet have been sent or established over my Internet connection representing no communication with the POP server are happening. The Exchange account is functioning just well. ccSvcHst.exe carry on at this high CPU speed even after finishing MS Outlook program. Even later than a logoff/login, the ccSvcHst.exe process leave to smallest CPU usage.

Re: How to reduce the processor usages of ccSvsHost process in the system

I think that it looks like ccSvcHst file may be getting halt for a long time while giving out your external e-mail. You might desire to put out of action e-mail scanning, synchronization of your e-mail as well as re-enable scanning. This may permit the difficulty in the e-mail item to get what went before. If the difficulties carry on after this there may be a compatibility apprehension with your e-mail server that you might need to research.

In my computer the ccSvcHost.exe is sitting there (when I suddenly saw in Process Explorer) determinedly at around 90% or extra. After now and then the child procedure also labeled ccSvcHost.exe receive up the relaxed and hogs the CPU but almost immediately its back to the parent. Anyway what is that child procedure of the similar name and why is it there at all? I note several public believe it might be a hardware connected matter. If so I'd be concerned to know what aspect of hardware was established to be the culprit. I have double boot capacity with Mandriva Linux 2011 which runs extremely pleasantly and exhibits none of these performance problems so I am very opposed to believe in hardware problems.

I'm getting extremely irritated with having my computer bogged down by non-user services. I'm badly thinking of shooting out some hard cash on a new especially fast box and if I do I will NOT be with Norton in prospect. The point of having a computer is to get some effort done in its place of having it continuously updating itself time to time plus playing with itself. Software designers (and I encompass one for many years) require to get a grip as well as keep in mind why people waste money on these products. It surely is not to watch it get itself fixed in knots and vanish up its own recycle bin. For what it’s value I also get performance issues demanding to print documents and particularly from Adobe Acrobat. It has got progressively worse and inferior this year - but not in Linux. I can only end that Windows XP and its connected products as well as services have approved some serious point where practical gravity has happening to suck all the CPU control back into itself.

I deleted each of the Norton products with the Norton exclusion tool as well as re-installed NIS which by this instance is NIS 2011. Not that it goes that so efficiently. The installers unsuccessful to auto install as well as referred me to a website for information on how to do it manually. Feeling left towering and dry I used the Norton help chat facility. This is where it got better actually quick. The chat carry agent took control, downloaded the fresh NIS 2011 setting up and got it sort in very small time. And then re-registered it for me with my existing listing details. So like this it had worked for me.