Thread: Microsoft Picture It is incompatible with Windows 7

Microsoft Picture It is incompatible with Windows 7

I want to install Picture It 9 with WIndows 7 but it is incompatible. Is there a way, I just installed Picture It 9 on Windows 7 as well as the program functions however it will not shut down. I go to "run older programs in WIndows 7" on the way to troubleshoot however the just answer that I get was that this is incompatible as well as I was not capable on the way to fix it. Can I formulate it work? Is there a newer edition of Picture It which is compatible by means of Windows 7? Thank you,

Re: Microsoft Picture It is incompatible with Windows 7

I have been making use of Microsoft Picture It for years on the way to drawing plenty of graphics for my company as well as at the moment I have buy a new computer and installed Windows 7 64 bit furthermore discover that my exact love Picture It is not compatible. I by no means dreamed this would be the case for software that is not yet a decade old or else that new computer I now spend thousands on would be meeting right reverse at the store it come from. I in reality experience that MS has embittered me away of somewhat I paid for as well as invested so a lot work in by building it unusable as well as it has brought my small business to a standstill. I would be willing on the way to buy additional software from MS on the way to create Picture It compatible to Windows 7 if required.

I was able on the way to install as well as make use of Picture It 2001 on my Windows 7 computer by means of just one minor trouble. Initial run the Picture It installer in Windows 98 mode. On one occasion the program is installed, put it is executable to Windows 98 mode as well. I originate that I be able to continue on the way to edit images (I just edit jpgs, have not attempted some other file extension) similar to I used to, on the other hand the "Save As" option does not function. My workaround is to create a copy of the image I am going on the way to alter first after that save my changes on the way to either the novel or the copy by just clicking "Save" as well as overwriting the file. I expect this assist!

I will recommend you to use Windows Live Photo Gallery and which may be free of charge, however it is not anything similar to Picture It. Isn't there in any case that MS be able to configure Windows 7 on the way to create it work? Those of us who make use of Picture It are afar dissatisfied. At the same time as one writer on this forum write, we feel resentful. At the extremely slightest an updated edition be supposed to be made available.

I have the same opinion by means of you all. I as well loved the projects you may possibly complete by means of Picture It as well as now am at a loss at the same time as to what software is in the region of that is similar to Picture it. Does anybody have any thoughts? I do not desire on the way to manage or else edit my photos, I desire to make flyers as well as invitations and banners etc all the superior things Picture it offered.

This is presently an update to my previous post. I buy Print Artist hopeful that this would be similar to Picture It. It's not, as well as I recommend anybody who has make use of Picture It not to throw away their money on this discouraging program. I now desire my Picture It program back. I am now wishing I had left for an Apple PC. They are invented to work huge for pictures.