Thread: Asking for recommendation to uninstall the iTunes before installing the windows 7

Asking for recommendation to uninstall the iTunes before installing the windows 7

I have made an order for purchasing the windows 7 Home premium edition from Microsoft and soon I will get the DVD for windows 7, and so I resolve be installing it in only some days. The compatibility make sure says the whole thing is OK, but it says it suggest I require for uninstall iTunes previous to installing Windows 7 operating system, as well as that itunes can be reinstalled "firmly" afterward. What come about to my music? I contain 3,000 tunes that i do not requireto lose.

Re: Asking for recommendation to uninstall the iTunes before installing the windows 7

You may improve your computer with no disturbing regarding uninstalling iTunes by positioning your PC in Clean Boot condition. This eliminates all software conflicts.

Here’s how you put your PC in clean boot condition.
    1) Select the Start menu, type msconfiguration in the Start Search box, and then you will require to press ENTER.
    2) If you are provoked for an administrator password or for a verification, type the password, or click carry on.
    3) On the common tab, choose the discerning Startup.
    4) Under discerning Startup, click to clear the Load Startup Items check box.
    5) Click the repair tab, hit it off to choose the cover All Microsoft Services check box, and then select to put out of action All.
    6) Select the OK button whenever it is provoked.
    7) after you are provoked, click Restart.
    8) Once the PC restarts, you may carry out promote install of Windows 7.

Re: Asking for recommendation to uninstall the iTunes before installing the windows 7

However you must deauthorize the "PC" from that itunes account. Then subsequent you will need to install, we can able to reauthorize it. Otherwise you will utilize up one of your 5 PC for that account. Note that one occasion a year you can deauthorize all computer as well as then reauthorize them in situation you not remember. Once more, these are everyone apple things. deauthorize the PC before improvement so in iTunes you will not misplace one of your 5 Apple authorizations. If you not remember to deauthorize, you can deauthorize all PC below your iTunes account one occasion a year and after that reauthorize the active computers.

I want to know that is the current edition (windows 7) of your Operating System? If it is Windows XP, then you will require fresh put in of Windows 7. In a spotless installation, accessible data on your PC is removed. This data comprise personal data, settings, hardware driver in rank, and software programs. After you install the operating system, you have to also reinstall all programs. Ensure that you back up individual data to disks or additional exterior storage devices before you carry out a spotless installation.

If I place my PC in a clean boot condition to update from Vista to Windows 7 will I have to restore my files previous to I carry out the update? Also, just to make convinced, will my itunes will yet remain after the upgrade? It is forever nice to restore your files before a main update. When I carry out my advancement from Vista to Windows 7 from a neat boot state, iTunes was yet there subsequent to the upgrade as well as it worked well. That does not denote it will go also goes n my pc but it depends so I always backup first.