Thread: Documents.library-ms is not working

Documents.library-ms is not working

Hi all, "Documents.library-ms" has stopped working. I can delete this library securely from my computer. If I delete that then it does not affect any other included folders. I am notable to save or open my documents. I am using a brand new computer and this problem has started from the very next day of its purchase. Please tell me that what is the problem with this and how can it be solved? Thank you.

Re: Documents.library-ms is not working

I think that you have to delete the disobedient library to solve this problem. If you delete this library then it will not delete the content of that folder. To resolve this trouble you should open Windows Explorer and right-click on the matching library and select Delete option. If it prompts you for the confirmation then click on. Once you are done with this then from the navigation pane which is there on Windows Explorer, right click on the Libraries and select Restore default libraries. This will remake the library which you now deleted. This choice will just restore the default libraries which come through Windows 7.

I am cannot say that it is the appropriate solution on the topic of this but you can try by modifying the name for the libraries if the problem is simply concerning the names and all. You will be able to see the complete libraries similar to 'Documents' 'Music' and anymore if you shift to the libraries inside the explorer and from here you can change the name for it. If the difficulty is not concerning the name for library but the actual folder name modification, if you have to shift to the properties for the library and you can mark some fresh folders. I wish that this will help you.

If above solution does not work for you and you are contented to go into the deeper then I would like to tell you that the requirement about these libraries is explained in the '%appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\Libraries' directory. It hold a xml description file for each library specified. If you found that there is file with the name Document.library-ms in the directory then copy the same plus rename to Document. It should give you a fresh one library identified as Document having the same configuration like Document.library-ms. I don’t have any thought that how you obtain the names restore in your system but the extremely probable the cause is an application that does not judge the structure of Windows 7 library. If you are not in mood for experimenting at present level then please do not go for this solution since an error could harm the mode of your system.

You need to use reginout regcleaner in your computer. This is the only software of its kind that can help you to fix the ordinary computer fault like applications crashing and programs lagging because of inner corruption in Windows Registry. If you use this then you will be able to clean computer garbage for example the junk files for the Windows which can harm the usual functioning of the computer. Click here to download the reginout regcleaner. It is not very big file and can be downloaded in seconds.