Thread: After installing windows 7 getting error 651

After installing windows 7 getting error 651

well I have a few days ago a notebook (Windows 7) bought it today and wanted to connect to the Internet. Now I realized that the broadband connection with my notebook does not work, although I use the user name and password correctly entered. There will always receive error 651st At first I thought that it is up to the name, but then I had to find the connection on my PC (XP) works perfectly. Can someone help me perhaps, and say how i handle it with my laptop?

Re: After installing windows 7 getting error 651

I have also faced this issue and in order to fix whatever I have done I am just sharing my experience over here. So I close the LAN cable to my computer and then I create a broadband connection (it is also described in the information, and only LAN connection does not work) Yes, once it has found the requested broadband connection, I enter my name and password and then I connect. So you try this may be you will also get the solution for this.

sorry for the late response. Do you have a system restore point before all the action with the installer takes that? Otherwise an in place upgrade, the most sensible solution: Win7 start, insert the DVD with WI7, Upgrade - perform data etc will be retained. So try this I am sure that you will get the solution.

System Restore I had tried the same as the first, but then came error 651, which have been done to the renaming of the ras file .. And then came error 797th If I've had my best again to make a system restore and then set in cmd interface tcp global autotuning = disabled type level right? How else can I do with the in-place upgrade because I have a netbook that is not a CD drive. Thank you for your help