Thread: Code 32 how to find the disabled driver and how to re-enable it?

Code 32 how to find the disabled driver and how to re-enable it?

Hi friends, I had the Windows 7 loaded onto the system. When I confirm for troubles it displays that the driver has been disabled and a general driver may be the reason for the code 32 what is occurring when I insert the CD or the program disc into the CD-ROM it won't automatically get start and I can't get it to run I then checked for most recent drivers and it displays to have the most recent ones. How do I locate the disabled driver and then after re-enable it.

Re: Code 32 how to find the disabled driver and how to re-enable it?

Initially I would recommend you to update the most recent drivers from the company’s webpage and install the similar onto the system. Consecutively to update the driver, try to follow this steps: (1) click to the Start button from the task bar and then open the Windows Update, after that moving in to the search box, and that enter the command Update, and then from the register of outcome, click Windows Update. (2) now in to the left pane you should have to check for the updates. (3) At the Select the updates you wish for the install page, have a look on to the updates designed for your hardware system, choose the check box for every driver that you would like to install, and then hit OK. (4) On the Windows Update side, tick on to the Install updates. Windows Update will inform you if the updates were effectively installed.

I would recommend you to change the registry setting and then verify whether it works for you. For that follow the steps below: initially you should have to click on start button, in the list of the options you should have to select the search box and in that type regedit, and then press enter. After that follow the location below: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/System/CurrentControlSet/Services/Cdrom. what you mat do now is to alter the Autorun value to '1' to enable auto run option, and '0' to disable auto run. Note that altering REGISTRY settings wrongly can create the serious issues that may stop your system from booting correctly. Modifications of these settings are at your own risk.

If you are having the drive won’t Auto Play or Auto Run problem after installing several software’s, then you should have to try to uninstall the software to check if it repairs the difficulty. Well again still if it is likely to roll back the system by means of System Restore to previous Restore Point while the software is not so far installed. To move back to the system restore, from the Search Field enter “System Restore” and press enter. Just the once System Restore is release, then you can choose the alternative select a different restore point and press next button. After that you are on to the next screen, select a restore point to move back to when Autorun most recent worked for you. Then you choose the restore point and then click next, then choose finish option, this will establish the restore process. This must assist with your Autorun problem on your CD Rom drive.