Thread: Unable to run PDF creator in windows 7 32 bit

Unable to run PDF creator in windows 7 32 bit

I am working on the windows 7 32 bit operating system and that too on the Intel dual core processor. The thing here is that I am not able to install the PDF creator on the system. The thing is that I have downloaded the PDF creator and then installed on my windows 7, the installation process was proper but the thing is that I was unable to run the same after installation. Whenever I try to sun it gives me an error message saying that “cannot find gsdll32.dl”. I really don’t know what kind of error it is and why I am getting the same. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: Unable to run PDF creator in windows 7 32 bit

I have not heard that the PDF creator is compatible with the windows 7 operating system. So first of will you have to check whether the PDF creator is compatible with the windows 7 that you are using and if you found that it is not compatible then just don’t do it. I mean to say that the error that you are getting is due to the compatibility issue. Make sure that you are not forcing the installation and execution of the program because it may harm your system.

Well if you will ask me then I would like to know the version that you are using to do the installation. And check out whether it is taken from the trusted source. Actually the older versions are not supported on windows 7 and that is the reason why you have to install the upgraded and the latest one. I hope that installing the upgraded one will solve your problem and will not give you any errors while running the program.

Have tried and run the program in safe mode, The same thing was happened with me where some of mine programs were unable to work on windows 7 so I found a way to run them trough safe mode. So what you have to do in this case is just that start the system in safe mode and then run the program I am sure that the PDF reader will definitely run in this mode. And I if does than you always have to use the same mode when you feel the need of accessing the creator.